Senior Front End Developer
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be working with our clients Applications team to deliver their (UI) user interface, and the end client touch points. The Senior Front End Developer will be focused on our clients mobile web interface that is used over a number of different countries and devices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client can (not) sponsor if needed.
Location: Near San Diego, CA
Tax Term: Direct-hire (No 3rd party agencies please)
Duration: FTE Full Time Employee
Position ID: EB-1880994111
Are you a Senior Front End Developer looking for a change?
The company has experience rapid growth is still able to bring a startup feel with lots of fun and innovation. The company is looking for their next super star Senior Front End Developer to join their team near Oceanside, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications working with UI/UX designers.
- Design and develop our clients latest front-end that will be supported companywide over multiple devices.
- Address high latency low bandwidth optimized UIs for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Develop rich interactive widgets.
- Ensure your user interfaces work across a number of different type of mobile devices.
- Work with mobile testing lab.
- Assist with the front-end development of the companies video platform.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 6+ years of recent front end development experience
- Must have 5+ years of mobile web development
- Must have solid HTML5 & CSS3 experience
- Must have knowledge of (SPAs) Single Page Apps
- Proven track record of delivering high performance web applications
- Must know MVC design pattern
- Must have proficient understanding of modern code versioning tools, such as Mercurial or Git
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) is required
- Desired experience with .Net/ C# middleware
- Desired experience with .Net MVC and Web-Api
- Desired experience with underscore.js framework experience.
Please provide a resume and your portfolio, Github or other information highlighting recent work and abilities.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Platinum People LLC., (Platinum People®) Located in Nashville, TN. and founded in 2006 delivers contract, permanent placement staffing solutions focused on Software and Application Development, UX/UI Designers and ERP (SAP/Oracle) resources.