Now Seeking a QA Manager for Direct-hire in Tampa
Platinum People is now seeking an experience QA Manager for a Direct-hire position in Tampa, Fl.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client can (not) sponsor if needed.
The QA Manager will provide overall strategy, planning, management, and execution of quality assurance in support of the product engineering group to help ensure the success product delivery. In this role the QA Manager will manage, mentor and develop the QA team in conducting code review, unit testing, automated API/contract testing, non-functional and functional automated acceptance testing and exploratory testing. The QA Manager will lead risk assessment, test coverage discussions while designing journey tests and exploratory test guidelines, to maximize coverage vs. effort.
- Must have 8+ years of QA experience
- Continuous integration Tools: e.g. Team City, CruiseControl
- Must have experience working with test management tools: e.g. Quality Center, Rally, Team Foundation Server
- Cloud Computing: e.g. Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Strong experience working with Windows and Linux
- Some development experience with an object oriented programming language is needed for this role
- Must have worked with automated testing framework and Tools such as nUnit, QuickTest, Selenium, VS Test Professional
- Experience with different source control tools such as Subversion, Perforce
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Must have prior experience working in a leadership position
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field; 4 years of real industry experience in the field of software development and/or software quality assurance, and experience as a manager in software development and/or software quality assurance; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability